Monday 18 August 2014

Product of the Week #3

Hey everyone! Sadly I'm back from my holiday now and extremely tired but since I forgot to write post for while I was away I have to battle through it and get one out. As I've been on holiday, my skin tone has naturally gone darker and this means finding the right colour match gets harder for me. However, this means I get to try out the darker concealers and foundations I have picked up by mistake. The Maybelline FIT Me concealer is one I have been eyeing up for a while now but never got round to buying it until I realised I needed a darker concealer for my holiday so I thought I'd give it a go!


The concealer is light-medium coverage which I think you can build up to whatever you want it to be which makes it very wearable for more than one occasion. I got shade 35 as there was no 25 or 30 in stock when I picked it up but I'm glad as its a perfect match for my face now! The formula is very moisturising which is a must whilst on holiday I think as the sun dries out your skin.


On holiday, my face friends (aka spots) tend to appear in bunches under my cheekbones and this has really helped to keep them hidden on a night as many people notice them. For £5.99 have you gave this concealer a go?

Charl xxx

2 comments: